How Premise Health Pivoted to a Virtual-first Environment at the Height of the Pandemic and Beyond [CASE STUDY]
In April 2020, as local hospitals and health systems experienced a significant increase in volume due to the emerging COVID-19 pandemic, Premise Health stepped in to reinforce the country’s infrastructure with continued access to acute, episodic, and primary care through our digital and physical access points.
• 85 dedicated team members shifted to support COVID-19 products
• 93+ sites conducting COVID-19 screenings
• 85+ sites conducting COVID-19 testing
• 159 sites conducting COVID-19 care support
• 124 sites engaged with COVID-19 condition management
• 166 sites performing COVID-19 return-to-work
Today, members can access nearly 20 virtual products, including behavioral health, clinical pharmacy, condition management, nutrition, occupational therapy, physical therapy, and wellness coaching, among others. As the most digitally connected direct healthcare provider in the country, Premise strongly believes the combination of digital and physical access points will be the winning access model moving forward.
Read more about how Premise Health pivoted to a virtual-first environment at the height of the pandemic here.
Do you need to re-think access to healthcare at your organization? Contact us today.