Focus on your members' mental and emotional well-being.
Good health involves mind and body.
There are three main reasons that people don’t seek treatment for mental illness: access issues, high cost, and lack of support. Premise Health aims to remove all three of those barriers with our behavioral health services.
At Premise Health, behavioral health services are offered along a spectrum that covers a variety of talk therapies. Our behavioral health professionals address all basic behavioral health needs, including management of stress, anxiety, depression, substance abuse, sleep, work/life balance, family conflict/parenting concerns, and learning issues. In addition, these professionals provide various assessments, group classes, seminars, programs, and coaching sessions.
Behavioral health is an integral part of a holistic primary care offering, and as such, is fully integrated with our primary care services. Behavioral health professionals actively work as part of the care team and are able to integrate with community resources when needed.
A hands-on, practical approach to problem-solving.
Premise Health’s behavioral health services include:
- Counseling is delivered using state-of-the-art, evidence-based practice, in accordance with well-recognized theories and practices. All approaches are regulated by state laws and specific ethical codes.
- Counselors focus on work-transition and personal-transition strategies to address our clients’ top claims drivers of stress, anxiety, depression, and ADHD, as well as other behavioral health issues.
- Counseling is delivered through talk therapy, typically using a blended approach of multiple techniques with hands-on, practical approaches to problem-solving. Focus is placed on developing management skills such as mindfulness, distress tolerance, emotion regulation, and interpersonal effectiveness to help members reduce psychological distress.
- Services range from assessments and screenings (e.g., for depression, substance abuse, ADHD, cognitive, suicide, and pediatric symptoms) to short-term counseling, long-term counseling, treatment-plan development, execution, and modification.
Family and group therapy is offered as appropriate.
- Our case management professionals bridge the gap between multiple professionals to ensure comprehensive care.
- Medical and behavioral health issues often occur together. Premise Health behavioral health providers work alongside condition management professionals as part of an integrated care team and provide counseling focused on managing and improving specific conditions (e.g. diabetes/depression).
Psychology & Psychiatry
- Testing and counseling services are delivered by a licensed professional (examples include MD, PhD, PsyD, LCSW, LPC)
Substance Abuse Screening
- Behavioral health professionals utilize a variety of screens for substance abuse and provide counseling for members with substance abuse issues.
Our comprehensive primary care services provide a convenient place for you to get regular checkups, wellness advice, condition management, episodic/acute care.
Premise Health’s pharmacies make it faster and easier to fill prescriptions than ever before and give members quality one-on-one counseling with proper medication education.
Our condition management programs focus on continually improving the health of our members who are affected by chronic medical conditions to prevent the condition from becoming a serious illness or disability.
Our physical therapy programs reduce the time and hassle of leaving work and help you recover faster from injuries with quality rehabilitation, education, and pre- and post-surgery support.
Premise Health’s robust occupational therapy analyzes job functions and descriptions, modifies tools, and makes recommendations to help eliminate accident and injury risk factors in the workplace.
Because good dental care is an integral part of our members' overall health, our dental program offers preventive and urgent care, including restorative dentistry, periodontal treatment, and oral surgery.
Vision care is more than annual eye exams, contacts, and glasses. Our vision health services help identify eye problems and allow for immediate care if onsite injuries occur.
With onsite radiology services, our members get faster diagnoses, treatment, and recovery for both routine and emergency services.
By keeping clinical lab services nearby, we make it simple for you to get the tests and results you seek with quicker turnaround time.