How direct healthcare has saved one auto manufacturer $6 million and counting [CASE STUDY]
Like many U.S. employers, one auto manufacturer’s healthcare costs were climbing significantly. Unable to pinpoint the catalyst of these increases, the organization partnered with Premise Health to deliver a direct healthcare solution to their workforce. The result was more convenient and accessible primary care, which ultimately reduced their healthcare costs by a staggering $6 million over five years.
- Pinpoint the employer’s main cost drivers – chronic conditions such as diabetes and hypertension, among others
- Identify and proactively engage members who needed support the most
- Successfully diagnose and manage 337 new chronic conditions
- Provide ongoing support and continued follow-up care
- Track member outreach and engagement
- Report clinical outcomes and financial cost savings
- Improve member healthcare experience, achieving a best-in-class net promoter score of 88.2
Through the delivery of a comprehensive Care Management solution, high-quality care focused on health improvement and exceptional member experiences, Premise proves that outcome-based healthcare is the standard for providing meaningful connections and measurable results.
Read more here.
Let’s talk about what we can do for your organization. Get started.