How direct healthcare has saved one auto manufacturer $6 million and counting [CASE STUDY]
Like many U.S. employers, one auto manufacturer’s healthcare costs were climbing significantly. Unable to pinpoint the catalyst of these increases, the organization partnered with Premise Health to deliver a direct healthcare solution to their workforce. The result was more convenient and accessible primary care, which ultimately reduced their healthcare costs by a staggering $6 million over five years.
As reported on our success story page, the unique and vitally important role that Premise played in condition management was essential. Overall, the program was able to:
- Pinpoint the employer’s main cost drivers – chronic conditions such as diabetes and hypertension, among others
- Identify and proactively engage members who needed support the most
- Successfully diagnose and manage 337 new chronic conditions
- Provide ongoing support and continued follow-up care
- Track member outreach and engagement
- Report clinical outcomes and financial cost savings
- Improve member healthcare experience, achieving a best-in-class net promoter score of 88.2
Through the delivery of a comprehensive Care Management solution, high-quality care focused on health improvement and exceptional member experiences, Premise proves that outcome-based healthcare is the standard for providing meaningful connections and measurable results.
Read more here.
Let’s talk about what we can do for your organization. Get started.
Next on industry insights.
Creating a Workplace Culture of Health and WellbeingRead the Blog
What Consultants and Brokers Need to Know about Direct HealthcareRead the Blog
4 Social Determinants of Health You Have to Address in Advanced Primary CareRead the Blog
Join the Team
Work with the most awarded company in the industry.See Current Openings
Interested in learning more?