Premise Health Named Top 3 Military Friendly® Employer
- Engages the prospective military employee in a recruiting environment
- Educates the military employee once he or she is part of the company
- Employs the military employee in meaningful employment.
“At Premise, we are committed to our military veterans and spouses as we recognize these individuals align with our mission-first culture, take pride in their work, are well-trained, and embody the concept of team, and for these reasons, they will always have a home at Premise” said Premise CEO Stu Clark. “We humbly accept this award but know we have more work with our veteran and military spouse talent acquisition efforts.”
To ensure that military veterans have a smooth transition into their new role, Premise has a dedicated Military Veteran Team Member Resource Group to provide veterans with a group of like-minded individuals ready to assist with mentoring, leadership development, recruiting, and onboarding. Additionally, Premise is proud to partner with organizations that help veterans transition into rewarding careers, including:
- Hire Our Heroes Corporate Fellowship
- Women Veterans Interactive
- Corporate America Supports You
- Military Spouse Corporate Career Network
- Soldier for Life
- Marine for Life
- Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve
- Military Spouse Employment Partnership
Learn more about how Premise supports military men and women in their transition to the workforce.
Methodology, criteria, and weightings were determined by VIQTORY with input from the Military Friendly® Advisory Council of independent leaders in the higher education and military recruitment community. Final ratings were determined by combining an organization’s survey score with an assessment of the organization’s ability to meet thresholds for Applicant, New Hire Retention, Employee Turnover, and Promotion & Advancement of veterans and military employees.