Premise Health Named Great Place to Work for Fourth Consecutive Year
“It’s humbling to be named a Great Place to Work for another year,” said CEO Stu Clark. “Creating and maintaining a positive team member experience is always a top priority at Premise Health, and we owe our continued success to our teams across the country as this recognition isn’t possible without their hard work.”
The Great Place to Work survey measures employee satisfaction with various aspects of their workplace, like respect, fairness, pride in what they do, and more. Many of Premise’s survey data points speak to its team-first culture, including:
- 96% believe people are treated fairly regardless of their sexual orientation
- 94% believe people are treated fairly regardless of their race or gender
- 93% believe customers would rate the service team Premise delivers as “excellent”
- 92% believe you are made to feel welcome when you join the company
- 90% are proud to tell people they work at Premise
- 90% feel they can take time off from work when they believe necessary
Earning Great Place to Work certification makes Premise eligible to receive recognition on other top workplace lists for the next 365 days, such as Fortune’s Best Workplaces in Health Care, which the company has earned the past two years. Premise has also been named to PEOPLE’s Companies that Care, Fortune’s Best Workplaces in New York, and Great Place to Work’s Best Workplaces in Texas.
To learn more about what makes Premise a great place to work, click here. If you’re interested in joining the 6,000+ Premise team members across the country, view open positions here.