Premise Health Earns Third Year of Great Place to Work Certification
“Being recognized as a great place to work for another year is a strong testament to our teams’ efforts in building and maintaining a team-first culture, despite the challenges of an ongoing pandemic and labor market,” said Premise CEO Stu Clark. “All feedback and voices are heard at Premise, which allows us to create the best workplace for all.”
By recertifying, Premise is eligible to receive recognition on numerous top workplace lists for the next 365 days. In past years, Premise has been named to several lists, including PEOPLE’s Companies that Care, Fortune’s Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma, Fortune’s Best Workplaces in New York, and Great Place to Work’s Best Workplaces in Texas.
The Great Place to Work survey measures employee satisfaction with various aspects of their workplace, like credibility, respect, fairness, pride in what they do, and more. Many of Premise’s survey data points speak to its reputable culture, including:
- 96% believe people are treated fairly regardless of their sexual orientation
- 94% believe people are treated fairly regardless of their gender or race
- 92% believe our customers would rate the service team Premise delivers as “excellent”
- 91% believe you are made to feel welcome when you join the company
- 89% are proud to tell people they work at Premise Health
To learn more about what makes Premise a great place to work, click here.