Optimizing performance and productivity on the job.
Ensuring optimal work environments.
An ergonomically designed workplace can improve performance by reducing the potential risk of musculoskeletal pain and discomfort. Our team of injury prevention specialists, which include ergonomists, exercise physiologists, physical and occupational therapists, and athletic trainers, will work with you to design a plan that meets your organization’s needs.
Wherever the work gets done.
As the workforce becomes increasingly more dispersed, ensuring your members are properly set up for success no matter where they are is crucial to their overall health. We’ll help you optimize member workstations to reduce discomfort and strain and promote more productive work, whether they’re on the factory floor or at a computer desk.
Comprehensive ergonomic services:
- Video and in-person ergonomic assessments and modifications
- New hire and return-to-work ergonomic education
- Early intervention (EI) strategies
- Analysis of essential job functions
- Ergonomic evaluations for office and industrial settings
- Ongoing ergonomic training, resources, and support