Respond to occupational hazards.
Keeping your workforce at the top of their game.
With Premise Health’s occupational therapy offering, we help create a healthier work environment by understanding job functions, modifying worksite tools, and making recommendations to prevent workplace injuries. Our full-service lineup includes comprehensive evaluation, intervention, training and coaching, functional testing, ergonomics, and more.
Occupational therapy is shown to be effective in the treatment of:
• Functional limitations
• Repetitive motion disorders
• Hand injuries
• Chronic pain
• Carpal tunnel syndrome
• Musculoskeletal trauma
Create a healthier work environment.
Our dedicated occupational therapists can:
• Identify and eliminate accident and injury risk factors in the workplace, such as actions associated with repetition, force, fixed or awkward postures, poorly designed tool handles, heavy loads, distance, vibration, noise, extreme temperatures, poor lighting, and psychosocial and other occupational stresses.
• Analyze job functions and job descriptions based on job tasks.
• Design pre-hire screenings to determine a candidate’s suitability to a particular job.
• Modify tools and equipment so they do not enable injury or illness.
• Provide education and training on injury prevention, workplace health and safety regulations, and managing job-related stress.
• Determine reasonable accommodations and worksite accessibility that is in compliance with the Americans With Disabilities Act.
• Recommend changes employers can make to minimize injury and accident risk factors.
Related Therapeutic Services
Our comprehensive primary care services provide a convenient place for you to get regular checkups, wellness advice, condition management, episodic and acute care.
Premise Health’s pharmacies make it faster and easier to fill prescriptions than ever before and give members quality one-on-one counseling with proper medication education.
Our condition management programs focus on continually improving the health of our members who are affected by chronic medical conditions to prevent the condition from becoming a serious illness or disability.
From behavioral screening tools to psychiatry and counseling, we provide life-changing behavioral health services that identify and treat anxiety, depression, substance abuse, and more.
Our physical therapy programs reduce the time and hassle of leaving work and help you recover faster from injuries with quality rehabilitation, education, and pre- and post-surgery support.
Because good dental care is an integral part of our member’s overall health, our dental program offers preventive and urgent care, including restorative dentistry, periodontal treatment, and oral surgery.
Vision care is more than annual eye exams, contacts, and glasses. Our vision health services help identify eye problems and allow for immediate care if onsite injuries occur.
With onsite radiology services, our members get faster diagnoses, treatment, and recovery for both routine and emergency services.
By keeping clinical lab services nearby, we make it simple for you to get the tests and results you seek with quicker turnaround time.