Personnel Privacy Notice
We are providing you this personnel privacy notice (“Notice”) in effort to be transparent about how we handle your personal information.
This Notice describes the personal information that Premise Health Holding Corp., on behalf of its subsidiaries and professional affiliates, (“Premise Health” or “we” or “us” or “our”) collects about you in the context of your role as an employee or contractor of Premise Health, as well as the purposes for which we collect and how we use your personal information.
Premise Health may collect the following categories of personal information in connection with your employment or professional working relationship with us:
- Identifiers: We collect information that directly identifies you, such as your name, address, email address(es), phone number(s), social security number, and government-issued identification number(s) (e.g., driver’s license number or passport number).
- Protected characteristics: We collect information regarding certain characteristics that are provided special protection under state law, such as your age, citizenship, sex, and gender. We may also collect information related to your medical history, veteran status, disability status, marital status, and sexual orientation.
- Professional and employment-related information: We collect your professional and employment-related information, including your title, date of hire, work schedule and status, compensation history, work eligibility information, employment history, education background, certificates and licenses, and other information contained within any resume and cover letter you submit to us, as well as information provided to us about you through background checks and references. We also collect benefits and leave information, and information related to any legal issues or disputes that may arise during the course of your employment or other professional working relationship with us.
- Beneficiary and dependent information: If you provide this information to us, we collect information about your beneficiaries and dependents, such as their names, contact information, dates of birth, social security numbers, and other similar information related to beneficiaries and dependents.
- Internet and electronic network activity information: We collect information about your work email account, your usage of the internet, our electronic network, our computers, phones and other devices to which you have access. This information includes your browsing and search history.
- Other personal records: We may also collect other personal information that relates to, describes, or is reasonably capable of being associated with you, such as your signature, your photograph or other descriptions of your physical characteristics, birth date, your financial account number(s), credit or debit card number(s), medical insurance and other benefits information, and emergency contact information.
We collect the above categories of personal information to manage your employment or other similar professional working relationship with you. For example, we use the above categories of personal information for the following business purposes:
- Employee administration: We use your personal information to verify your identity and information, to provide you human resources services, to perform tax and social security management, to manage work schedules, to process employee work-related claims, to schedule business travel, and to handle other similar employee administration matters.
- Processing employee benefits: We use your personal information to administer and process your medical, life, retirement, and other benefits, including to determine the eligibility of your dependents and beneficiaries.
- Processing professional or employment-related interactions and transactions: We use your personal information to process payroll, process expense reimbursements, and manage salaries, sick pay, paid time off, and leaves of absences.
- Complying with federal and state law: We use your personal information to comply with federal and state laws. Some of these laws require us to maintain and disclose certain records and information related to you.
- Maintaining security: We use some of your personal information to monitor the use of our equipment and property for security purposes, such as detecting security risks and incidents, protecting against fraudulent or illegal activity, verifying and maintaining the quality and security of company-issued devices, and ensuring compliance with our policies and procedures.
- Our own business purposes: We may use some of your personal information to perform analytics to discover ways to improve our business, identify trends in our workforce, and enhance our service offerings.
- Facility Cameras: We operate cameras at our facilities for security purposes.
How we share personal information
In the preceding twelve (12) months, Premise Health has disclosed and shared your personal information with the following categories of third parties:
- Service providers
- Third parties with whom you direct us to share your personal information
- Other third parties as part of our employment process, such as drug screening vendors, credentialing vendors, consumer reporting agencies for employment background checks
- Premise Health clients for client payment of invoices for Premise Health services and to confirm background check and / or drug screening compliance for client audits.
If we wish to use or disclose your information for a purpose not described in this Notice, we will obtain your written authorization.
Other Privacy Rights
We do not disclose or sell your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Privacy Protection Measures
We take steps to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage.
We will only keep your Personal Information for as long as we reasonably require and, in any event, only for as long as the Data Protection Legislation allows.
You have the right to see the Personal Information we maintain about you and to ask us to:
(a) make any changes to ensure that any Personal Information we hold about you is accurate and up to date;
(b) erase or stop processing any Personal Information we hold about you where there is no longer a legal ground for us to hold it; or
(c) request additional information about how we handle personal information
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at using the contact details as described below.
Storing Personal Information
Your personal information is stored in the US and Canada.
Changes to Our Personnel Privacy Notice
Premise Health reserves the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will post the updated notice on the Premise Health website and update the notice’s effective date below.
For questions or more information, please contact [email protected] or Premise Health’s Privacy Officer.
Effective Date: 01/05/2023