Premise Health Named Top 2019 Military Friendly® Spouse Employer
The Military Friendly Spouse Employers list is published by VIQTORY, a service-disabled, veteran-owned small business that connects the military community to civilian employment and educational and entrepreneurial opportunities. Each year, this list is created based on extensive research using public data sources for more than 8,800 employers nationwide, and responses to the proprietary, data driven survey from participating companies.
Today, Premise employs nearly 300 veterans, Guard and Reserve members and more than 50 military spouses, with a goal of 6.4 percent of total hires in 2018 to be members of the military and spouses.
We also have established partnerships with organizations to support veterans and military spouses with the transition to rewarding careers at Premise. Today, we proudly partner with the following:
- US Chamber of Commerce Hiring Our Heroes Corporate Fellowship program associated with Fort Campbell
- Military Spouse Corporate Career Network
- Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve
- Military Spouse Employment Partnership
- Women Veterans Interactive
- Corporate America Supports You
- Soldier for Life
For more information on how Premise is working to support military spouses fulfill their career goals, please visit Jobs for Veterans.